Thursday, December 20, 2012

Trail Blazin'







blazers (J.Crew Aqua, Bloomies--under $60), dress (DVF), belt (Patricia Fields old), shoes (Tracy Reese), clutches (Kate Spade & JJ Winters), ring (Kendra Scott similar), bracelets (J.Crew & Stella & Dot), shades (Gucci), ring (David Yurman), watch (Cartier)
This rig(s) is the direct result of all winter sheaths, shifts, tweeds, suits being at the dry cleaner and having to get a little creative with my summer frocks.  I opted to wear the black blazer for my work meeting, but I still can't decide which is my preference--what's your vote?  Point of this little post is we shall not forget about our spring/summer pieces that may appear at first glance off limits.  Toss on some tights (maybe in a fun shade like red or blue), blazers, turtlenecks underneath, and you my dears will have a perfectly suited winter rig.  Make it a good one, gang!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. Love the white!! Great way to get creative with your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white better, but you look great in both!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL